Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Custom Blogger Blog, YouTube or FaceBook Cover by LeeLou Blogs

I love to share with you when I find a really great deal or amazing product.  In this case I found both!  LeeLou Blogs are the best.  I had Brooke over at LeeLou design my personal blog here at www.IKeepSmiling.com as well as my YouTube ikeepsmiling channel and my I Keep Smiling facebook page. 

Brooke did an amazing job.  She was patient and made things so so easy for me.  She took creative liberties when I needed her to and never once made me feel guilty for having her change items a couple of times.  The whole experience was great and I would highly recommend working with her.

Thanks Brooke!




1 comments:

Leelou Designs said...

Thanks for singing my praises Lori! You're a pleasure to work with!

Post a Comment